Episode 14: Not Your Daddys Podcast
Download Episode 14
On this 14th episode of News of the Galaxy podcast the gang get down to business and talk all things Star Wars. Nick talks impactful deaths, takes old Palpatine down a notch, and whatever else he does. Connor complains about his comic books, praises the great Guillermo Del Toro, and almost dies crushed by a stack of old DVDs. Jody loves his coffee cups, one up the others again in collecting, and drools over San Diego comic-con exclusives. You get all that and more plus stay for the bloopers at the end because Nick messes with Jody and Connor good. Also Connors mic was a little off the whole episode because we were trying something new, it will be fixed for next episode.
This episode was recorded on 6/28/17.Show Notes:
- Starting Question:
- What is R2-D2 saying all the time?
- Han Solo film getting a new director: starwars.com
- Battlefront 2: starwars.com
- Same issue digital codes go away: hollywoodreporter.com
- Same issue digital codes are back: laughingplace.com
- Yoda's lightsaber: jedinews.com
- Her Universe turns 7: rebelscum.com
- A Hamill shaped star in the ground: jedinews.co.uk
- Guillermo Del Toro Star Wars?: heroichollywood.com
- Star Wars forces of destiny: starwars.com
- Rebels season 3: starwars.com
- Toy Report:
- D23 collectibles: d23.com
- Stormtrooper speakers: phonearena.com
- Darth Vader bust: rebelscum.com
- San Diego Comic-Con exclusives: starwars.com
- The Asteroid Field:
- In episode 8 what would be the most impactful death that could happen and how would it happen.
- Palpatine's Tip of the Week:
- Palpatine warns us of the dangers of stacking action figures.